Looking for Something on this Site?
Help Make the Ridgefield Community Library the Best that it Can Be!
- First Saturday Used Book and Gift Sale March 2, 2019 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Farmers Market Ridgefield, Pioneer Street Peruse an assortment of books for readers of all ages and buy them at our famous rock-bottom prices. While you're at it, pick up one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted surprise items the Friends found just for you! Everytime! Don't miss our 2 tents at the Farmers Market at Overlook Park.
- FOL Monthly Meeting March 14, 2019 at 10:00 am – 11:30 am Ridgefield Community Centern210 N Main AvenRidgefield WA 98642 Come join the Friends and be a part of what makes this library such a fun and productive part of the community. Our meetings are held in the community center adjacent to the library and we welcome new voices, hands, and hearts.
- Fine & Dandy Fabric Fund-raiser March 23, 2019 at 8:45 am – 12:45 pm Ridgefield Community Centern210 N Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, United States If you’re into making: costumes, small home décor projects, totes, bags, and crafty projects, don’t miss this fund-raiser. A community member who helped close a Hanover Fabric store donated multiple bins of mostly home décor fabric. Some with multiple yardage. Most one yard or less. The sale will be held in the small room of…
Drop by Ridgefield Community Library sometime!We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month at the Community Center adjacent to the library at 10.00 am.
Category Archives: social event
And the news is…
The 4th Annual Golf Tournament fundraiser to benefit the Ridgefield Library,
FORE! the Library Building Fund will
be held on Sunday, September 30, from 1 to 7 pm.
And here’s what you need to know:
- Location: Tri Mountain Golf Course (1701 NW 299th Street Ridgefield, WA/360-887-3004/trimountaingolf.com)
- This tournament is an 18-hole scramble
- A team is 4-people large
- Tickets are $100 per person (Exceptions: $85 if you purchase tickets before September 1 OR $85 for current Friends members regardless of when you buy the ticket)
- The registration fee includes dinner (spaghetti, salad, and bread)
- There will be a putting contest between holes 9 and 10
- There will be games, raffles, and all kinds of fun
All proceeds go toward helping to build a bigger, better library for Ridgefield
Questions? Want to get in on the action AND support the library? Call 360-887-2160
As always, thanks for continued support of YOUR community library!
Have seconds…or thirds.
Just make sure to save your splurge for
MONDAY, AUGUST 6, from 4-9, at
Vinnie’s Pizza, Pasta and More in downtown Ridgefield
That’s when your (and our) favorite downtown Ridgefield Italian restaurant is hosting a fundraiser to help raise money for the Ridgefield Community Library.
Vinnie’s Pizza, Pasta and More will be donating 10% of the proceeds all food and drink sales (eat-in or take-out) to the library building fund! As a bonus, the generous owners of Vinnie’s will donate another 10% to equal 20% cash-back to YOUR wonderful library!
So bring your appetites!
And know that by having a delicious meal, you will be supporting your community in two ways:
- by helping to make our dream library a reality!
- by patronizing a local business that believes in libraries as much as you do!
If that doesn’t want to make you grab another slice of pizza and raise it in a toast for our awesome community, I don’t know what will!
The Friends of Ridgefield Community Library are proud to announce (on behalf of Sharon Grace Kryger, Tea Sommelier and owner of Gracefully Yours Fine Tea Company in Ridgefield AND Earleen Griswold, owner of Seasons coffee and tea shop in downtown Ridgefield) that a new, loose-leaf tea is available for sale EXCLUSIVELY at Seasons.
The tea comes from Sharon’s local plantation, is organic, and all of the ingredients are locally-sourced. The special blend, called LIBERTY BLEND (Earleen’s brainchild) was created over many months of collaborations between the two businesswomen.
10% of all sales of this delicious tropical peach green tea goes directly to the Ridgefield Building Fund, helping to make our dream of a NEW LIBRARY come that much closer to reality.
If you haven’t had a chance to stop by Seasons to sample LIBERTY BLEND, please accept Sharon and Earleen’s gracious invitation to a WELCOME RECEPTION on June 9 from 9 am to 12 noon. Enjoy a cup of tea, eat some light treats, and thank these marvelous businesswomen for supporting the library.
Do you need another reason to love 3PEAKS?
Here you go!
This is the THIRD year that 3PEAKS is hosting a Cash-Back event to benefit the Ridgefield Community Library! This year they are generously hosting the event on Thursday, June 7 from 11 am to 9 pm.
Order food and beverages from inside the bar area ONLY and a percentage of the bill will be donated to the library.
Tell your friends and neighbors! Bring your mighty thirsts and your empty bellies.
Have a marvelous time while supporting the library we all love so much.
For more information, contact Jeanne at 360-887-2579 or email@example.com.
The Friends will be among the many booths at Overlook Park during Ridgefield’s First Saturdays from May through October.
You won’t be able to miss us. We’ll be the ones selling used books for $1 or less!
Rain or shine or in between.
Browse, chat, find out about what the Friends are up to and maybe even consider joining our amazing organization that supports YOUR public library.
Just a quick reminder:
Friday, April 13th, 4-5 pm at the library: Welcome reception for our new librarian, Jessica, hosted by the Friends. Light refreshments served. Open to the public.
Saturday, April 14th, 11 am-1:30 pm in the large room at the Community Center: Public Forum about the possible location of the new library hosted by the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District. Information will be given and discussion from the audience is encouraged. Friends will provide light refreshments. Open to the public.