Looking for Something on this Site?
Help Make the Ridgefield Community Library the Best that it Can Be!
- First Saturday Used Book and Gift Sale November 2, 2019 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Farmers Market Ridgefield, Pioneer Street Peruse an assortment of books for readers of all ages and buy them at our famous rock-bottom prices. While you're at it, pick up one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted surprise items the Friends found just for you! Everytime! Don't miss our 2 tents at the Farmers Market at Overlook Park.
- FOL Monthly Meeting November 21, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Ridgefield Administration & Civic Center, 510 Pioneer Street, Ridgefield, WA. Come join the Friends and be a part of what makes this library such a fun and productive part of the community. Our meetings are held in the community center adjacent to the library and we welcome new voices, hands, and hearts.
Drop by Ridgefield Community Library sometime!We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month at the Community Center adjacent to the library at 10.00 am.
Tag Archives: Yard Sale
Spring is here and that means out with the old and…Golly, now what do I do with all this stuff?
Lucky for you that we have the perfect solution to your Spring Cleaning woes: you pile up what you don’t want anymore and we’ll take it away as a donation to our GIANT Rummage Sale to support the new Ridgefield Library. We are working with Liz Jansen of Battle Ground to coordinate the fundraiser.
She (unlike me) knows what she’s doing in the rummage sale department.
As you are sorting through your garages and closets, if you find any of the following items you wish to donate, please call Liz (360-573-6245) and she will give you her address or call Sarah (360-702-8245) or Jean (360-947-4388) who will come to your home to pick up your donations.
- holiday decorations (all holidays);
- household decorations and accessories;
- infant, children’s and adult clothing;
- toys; baby furniture and strollers;
- bicycles, scooters, wagons, etc.;
- garden equipment;
- lawn furniture;
- linens: bedroom and bathroom, kitchen, dining room (table cloths);
- kitchen items: pots, pans, small electrical appliances in working order, dishes, glassware, gadgets;
- books: fiction, non-fiction, children books, cook books;
- tools: power tools, manual tools;
- quilting items: fabric, tools, yarn;
- arts and crafts items;
- shoes in good condition: men, women, children, infants.
Only gently used items, please.
Liz found that these items generally don’t sell, so please, no: mattresses, electronics, big-back TV’s, exercise equipment, textbooks, encyclopedias, magazines, or curtain rods.
So make lots of room in your home and garage then stop by the GIANT Rummage Sale on May 13 and 14 so you can find the treasures that are awaiting you!
We will announce the details about time and location as we get closer to the event.
As always, we thank you for supporting the library!